About Me

My photo
Ash Flat, Arkansas, United States
Grew up on Kodiak Island, AK.

July 23, 2009

Dipping my toe in the muddy alligator infested water.

Okay, let's just get this out of the way -- I'm not a writer. Well, not a professional anyway. So bear with my sentence structure, misplacement of commas, and general literary disarray. I'm doing this for fun, and because I'm an avid insomniac. See, that implies that I choose to be an insomniac -- I like that better.

What will this blog be about? Me. Mississippi. How a chick who was raised in Alaska survives being transplanted in the Deep South. I'll probably mention my darling husband, (when I'm not trying to bury him in the backyard) and I'll be sure to drop in a note or two about my six-year old son. 'Cause I'm sure there just aren't enough adorable stories out there about how unique all our children are. Right?

So, in-between my searching for the right career, wondering if "y'all" is really a word, and just generally trying to be a good person, I'll shoot out a missive or two and see if someone is out there listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment